Friday, July 24, 2009

Ah, Ciao! One of my amicis sends me the electronic mail and he says, Ah Ciao, Gabriele! And I respond-ah, Ciao! And he says, Ah Ciao! And I ask him, are you-ah having an espresso? And he writes, ah No, but I have -ah something to say. Prego, I say. What?


So he tells me that my last blogger made me sound-ah strange-ah! That I would-ah watch Jazione like, how you say, Hannibal Lector?


No, no, no, my amicis! Jazione is a friend. A friend who I need to talk to and who I-ah miss-ah, but, but, but, nothing more-ah.


Basta!


Ah, here's an idea-ah! I put a picture of myself here and you can see-ah how I am just a normal half Italiano, half Sebian.









See?! Very. very normale. And here is a picture of what I was trying to parlare in my last email. It is very very normale.











You see-ah?! Like any due roommates. One goes sleep-ah and the other gazes on him-ah, lovingly, longingly, quietly.


Very very normale.


Ah ciao!


It costs me Due million lira for a flight to Vermont. But I might have to go there. Gabriele's big American adventura! Ah, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment