Tuesday, July 21, 2009



Ah ciao! Still, no worda from Jazione. I thought for sure-ah he would-ah put a comment on my web site-ah, the way he would leave little post it notes on the freedge telling poor Gabriele that he was ah not-ah coming home, or that he had no lira for rent-ah, or that Keith Haring and Michelangelo were ah-sleep-ah on the cold-ah marble floor-ah.


A friend of Gabriele's wrote to him to say, Ciao, Gabriele! And so I said, Ciao! And he said, Ciao! And then I got up from my computer to make an espresso, and when I sat back down-ah I had a cinque emails from my friend. The first three say Ciao! Then, Dove, Gabriele? And then a longer one about how peoples are doing this thing-ah - they write a bunch of things about themselves that no-one knows-ah. My friend-ah, he writes ah-cinque times cinque. That's a too many more of poor Gabriele. I can do cinque things you no know about Gabriele.


Une. My father is Italiano, it is true. But my mama, she is Serbian!


Due. In-ah my bedroom, I have a poster of the Barbra Streisand Superman record like above! I amore it!


Tre. Gabrieles color the favorite? White.


Quattro. Gabriele has celiac disease, which means I no can eat pasta! When I discover this, I almost-ah commit-ah suicide!


Cinque. When Jazione lived with Gabriele, and we were so happy, I would at night-ah, after Jazione go sleep sleep, go in his room, on toe, like mouse-ah, and watch Jazione sleep so peaceful, for due, tre, quattro hours, and leave before he wakes-ah up-ah!


Ciao from Roma!

No comments:

Post a Comment